This is the website for the Blue Machinery companies. Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is the owner of this website and operates it for itself and for the Blue Machinery companies.
Blue Machinery (Group) Plc is a company incorporated in England & Wales under registered number 04868103 having its registered office at Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Appleton, Warrington WA4 4SN. The Blue Machinery companies are:-
- Blue Machinery (Group) Plc (Co No 04868103) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Appleton, Warrington WA4 4SN
- Blue Machinery (London) Limited (Co No 02761922) First Floor 78 Portsmouth Road Cobham Surrey KT11 1PP, VAT registration number 611 9439 45;
- Blue Machinery (Central) Limited (Co No 02746788) Appleton Thorne Trading Estate. Appleton Warrington WA44SN, VAT registration number 582 2350 49
- Blue Machinery (Scotland) Limited (Scottish Company No 181467) 9 Broadleys Road Sprinkerse Industrial Estate Stirling FK77ST, VAT registration number 703 8231 61
- Blue Machinery (Southern) Limited (Co No 05002658) of The Conifers, Filton Road Hambrook Bristol BS1QG, VAT registration number 826 6599 82
- Blue Machinery (Spares) Ltd (Co No 04597499) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4SN, VAT registration number 807 3658 18
- Blue Machinery (Advanced Technologies) Limited (Co No 06372077) Appleton Thorn Trading Estate, Appleton, Warrington WA4 4SN, VAT registration number 919 9919 56
We will refer to the Blue Machinery companies as 'We' or 'Us' for the purposes of this Policy.
Each company is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
This Policy explains to the users of our website how the information collected about you, the visitors, is to be used.
Information that we collect
When you make an enquiry through our website or by contact to us directly at one of the companies, we will typically note your name, the company or body that you represent, your email address and telephone numbers.
We will use this information to communicate with you and to provide the best answer to your query or to provide you with full information about our goods and services and for a variety of purposes.
We may pass on information to other organisations outside of the group of companies where we believe that their products or services may be of interest to you. However you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that we do not wish us to disclose your information to other parties in this way.
We may use your information as part of aggregated information so that we be able to assess the usage of our website and to help us plan improvements, changes or alterations to it and the information appearing on it. Such aggregated information does not typically contain personal data from which you as an individual can be identified.
A cookie will not allow us to obtain information personal data capable of identifying you, such as your name and address. We will only be aware of such information if you provide the information to us or you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically. If you want us to remove your personal information from our records or you want us to amend or change the information we have about you, we will remove or amend any such information on your request. Please contact us by using the details shown.
We may share information between our companies and or other trusted parties for the purpose of processing information on our behalf. These parties are under a duty of confidentiality and put into place various security measures.
If our business or any part of it is sold by one or more of the companies to another party your data and information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and may be passed on to the buyers who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this policy.
By visiting our website, you are giving us consent to the use of your information as set out in this policy. We may change the policy and if we do so we will update our website with those changes.
If you wish to know what information we hold on you please contact us on the contact details listed above.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us:
By Post: The Data Protection Officer
Blue Machinery (Group) Plc
Appleton Thorn Trading Estate,
Warrington WA4 4SN
The terms of this policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales
©Blue Machinery (Group) Plc August 2010 - all rights reserved.